STRIVING TO BLESS MORE PEOPLE
My name is Anita Russell and I am the creator and founder of The Place to SOAR LLC, a social enterprise that supports the growth and development of people and organizations through its consulting and coaching services. I strongly believe that we are each a unique treasure trove of gifts, talents, dreams and aspirations to be realized in the discovery of purpose and connection with others. Visit The Place to SOAR LLC to see what blessing more people is all about!
SOAR by Design is the consulting workstream that includes web design and eLearning design. My professional experience includes corporate, small business and nonprofit.
COACH by Design is the consulting workstream that offers integrated life and personal development coaching. As an Independent Certified Coach with the John Maxwell Team, my services include coaching, speaking, facilitating mastermind groups and leadership assessment. My client types include individual, business and nonprofit.
I am so blessed to have been involved in many different endeavors over the course of my life and career.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Scientific research (academic and pharmaceutical)
- Project management
- Corporate learning and development
- Corporate diversity and inclusion
- Instructional design for CRO
- Website design for small businesses and nonprofits
- Social entrepreneur
- Life coach
- Youth leadership and education
- International Best Selling Author
The three-cord strand that runs through my life includes a continuous learning mindset, a belief that human beings possess unlimited God-given creativity and my insatiable desire to help others soar fearlessly with vision and purpose.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Pittsburgh
- Specialized Technology Degree, Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- Masters of Education, Capella University
- John Maxwell Certified Life Coach
I leave you with one of my favorite quotes…
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure…We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God.
~ Marianne Williamson